We can smell love in the air! Valentine’s Day is almost here and it is all about sweetness, 90s-inspired Valentine’s day cards, sweet gifts, sweethearts and sweet desserts. Yes! And when it comes to desserts, you have plenty of reds, pinks and heart-shaped ideas. But here are 7 of our absolute favourite romantic dessert recipes, which you can easily whip up for your boo, shared by Food Blogger Juhi and Chefs- Vipin Kumar at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, Sabyasachi Gorai, Executive Sous Chef Vineet Bahuguna at Hilton Garden Inn, New Delhi/Saket and Executive Pastry Chef Santhanam S at Radisson Blu Atria, Bengaluru. So, take notes, peeps!
1. Mermaid Cupcakes: Chef Vipin Kumar, Crowne Plaza Today, Okhla
2. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake: Food Blogger Juhi
3. Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake: Food Blogger Juhi
4. Walnut And Blueberry Tart: Chef Sabyasachi Gorai
5. Walnut Crusted Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake: Chef Sabyasachi Gorai
6. Eggless Red Velvet Pastry: Chef Santhanam S, Radisson Blu Atria
7. Berry Valentine’s Delight: Chef Vineet Bahuguna, Hilton Garden Inn