Yoga and its benefits need no introduction. We all are aware of how this ancient practice is healthy not only for the body but the mind and soul. And for all those who’re on a lookout for a breather from the hustle-bustle of the city life, how does the idea of a yoga and wellness festival sound to you? Yes, The Soul Project’s yoga and wellness festival is happening in Gurgaon and we can just feel the stress melting away already! Read on to know more about the fest.
About Yoga And Wellness Festival
Take a deep breath and get ready for a soulful experience at India’s biggest Yoga & Wellness Festival by the Soul Project which is taking place on the 23rd February. Laughter lessons, meditation breaks and much more are what’s in store for you here! Some of the most renowned yoga teachers will take you through the techniques of yoga and will help you navigate your fast-paced life.
What All Is In-Store?
From power yoga to laughter yoga to wellness cleansing, there are tons of activities lined up at the fest. Celebrate an all-day-long festival offering with more than 25+ classes, 20+ instructors, health and whole food market, kids arena and a bliss full musical evening. Scroll down to know the activities lined for you:
- To start with, grasp in the energy with a ‘Sun Salutation’ session with Ira Trivedi, the best selling author and yoga acharya.
- Then, Nidhi Mohan, a nutrition expert will be there to give you tips on how to renew your energy through the age-old techniques of yoga.
- You can also experience ‘Laughter Yoga’ with Pradeep, for modern practitioners through the integration of meditation, nature’s vitality, spontaneous humour, and joy.
- Want to learn the art of self-healing? Dev OM, a spiritual guru, will be there to take you on a journey of transformation.
- Prem Joshua and his band would also be there to entertain you.
When: 23rd February
Where: Horizon Plaza, Sector 43, DLF Phase V, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Time: 8 AM To 7 PM
(Featured Image Source: Forbes.com)