The festival of Lohri is here! This festival has lots to offer- delicious food, a taste of tradition, dhol and dance. Every year, it is widely celebrated on 13th of January which marks the culmination of winter. People gather with their families around the bonfires, throw foods like popcorn, jaggery in the flames, sing songs and dance on the beats of dhol along with delicious food. So, let the festivities begin with some traditional songs, bhangra and some lip-smacking food. We got in touch with food blogger Binjal Pandya and Chefs- Devraj Sharma, Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla; Tarun Sibal, Director One Fine Meal and Manoj Rawat, Hilton Garden Inn, Gurgaon Baani Square who shared some delicious recipes for the Lohri festival. Keep noting, peeps!
1. Til Chikki By Blogger Binjal Pandya
2. Puran Poli By Blogger Binjal Pandya
3. Paneer Methi Makhni By Chef Devraj Sharma
4. Gajar Ki Kanji By Chef Devraj Sharma
5. Sarson Ka Saag And Makki Ki Roti By Chef Devraj Sharma
6. Coffee Malai, Cake Rusk By Chef Tarun Sibal
7. Til Khus Bhugga By Chef Manoj Rawat