Eid al-Adha or Bakra Eid is around the corner! It is one of the most celebrated Islamic holidays worldwide and this year it is falling on 11th & 12th August. Also known as ‘Festival of Sacrifice’, apart from the holy observance, the festival is all about scrumptious feast. From Teh Biryani to Mutton Gosht, here are few recipes shared by multiple chefs from Ashok Hotel and Celebrity Chef Sabyasachi Gorai. Take note peeps!
1. Shola Kebab by Chef Arvind Rai at The Ashok
2. Teh Biryani by Chef Sanjay Dasari at The Ashok
3. Yakhni Shorba by Chef M U Kasture at The Ashok
4. Pathar Kebab by Chef Sanjay Dasari at The Ashok
Recipes by Celebrity Chef Sabyasachi Gorai
5. Pomegranate Glazed Chicken With California Walnuts And Pomegranate Couscous