We have received an overwhelming response to this article and for the first time ever we have decided to reproduce it with answers to some questions and more information.
Other article in this series can be viewed at the links below:
- Nadi Astrology – Opening the leaf to your future
- List of Nadi Astrology Centers in India
- Nadi Astrology – Finding Your Perfect Life Partner
- Naadi Astrology And The Secrets Of Your Past Life
- The Real Truth Of Naadi Astrology
- To Wed Or Not To Wed â€“ Redefining Marriage And The True Meaning Of Manglik Dosha
Can you believe that someone in Tamil Nadu at Vaithiswarankoil (290 kms from Chennai) keeps the records of your past, present and future. No way, is what you might think but the truth is quite different and very shocking. In reality everything about you has been written and recorded centuries ago by great sages on palm leaves. By just using your thumb impression it is possible to tell everything about you, your parents, your siblings and your future. Welcome to the world of Nadi Astrology, where only the facts are stated and nothing is predicted.
Nadi is an ancient astrology, which has been composed by great Maharishis (sages) of India in the past using their spiritual powers. Pleased with their fervent prayer and dedicated devotion, Lord Shiva bestowed on them this amazing skill, which is a kind of sixth sense extra sensory perception. With the help of this incredible clarivoyance the sages created records of your past, present and future on palm leaves, which fortunately are still intact even today. These records are however not available for the total population of the world, the sages created the records for only those people who are destined to know about them. These choosen souls are involuntarily attracted to read the leaves by force of circumstance or under compulsion or by severe curiosity about oneself. The language inscribed on these palm leaves is in old poetic tamil(as shown in the picture above. It looks like some kind of scribbling to a layman, but in reality contains the future of your life) and is understandable to very few who are well versed in the art of naadi reading.
Surely there must be several questions running through your mind now. What kind of process is followed by the nadi institute to get to your leaf, is probably one question you must be thinking of. After all how do they find everything about me and my family by just taking my thumb print. Is the process scientific(Read Scientific Proof of Nadi Predictions) or are you just really lucky to find your future(doesn’t explain how thousands of people have found their facts). Well, the process is somewhat like this:
- First your thumb print(right hand thumb for males and left hand thumb for females) is taken on a piece of paper. Every thumb impression can be classified into a particular category and the leafs are categorized in bundles based on the thumb imprint categories.
- For a particular thumb impression there could be several bundles each containing many leafs with the future of various individuals. Once the bundle matching your thumb imprint is found, the naadi reader takes you into closed discussion and proceeds to read each leaf present in the bundle.
- The leaf reader has no knowledge of any of your details, he only reads out only what is written on the leaf as he has been trained to understand that language. The reader would one by one take up several leafs asking you to verify basic facts like your date of birth, your fathers name, your mothers name, their occupation, your current occupation etc. These facts would just be told to you and not asked from you, you just need to reply in yes/no. If you’re lucky you would get the leaf where everything that is written would match and answers to all the questions would be yes.
- It may also be that your leaf is not found, in which case they search the records at the main center in Tamil Nadu(The main center has branches all over India, allowing people all over the country to use this facility. Only certain number of scrolls are kept at each center, while the main center has a much bigger collection.)
- Normally, each side of the leaf would have information about one person. So a single leaf would have information on 2 people, however in very rare cases a whole leaf would have information about a single person. The naadi center hands over the leaf to you if you fall into this rare category. Sounds too startling to believe but it is absolutely true, and there have been a few cases like these.
- The most amazing part of this process is that even though the helpers at the naadi centers spend several hours trying to locate your leaf, they do not charge anything for their services if your leaf is not found. One needs to pay a minimal amount only after your leaf has been found it’s content recorded in the original tamil form in a notebook and translated into either hindi or english by a translator. The words of the translator are also recorded on an audio cassette which one is allowed take back along with the notebook.
Some of readers have also shared their experiences with us and we reproduce some of them below:
I have seen my bhavishya at a center at PUNE. I am very surprised to know the past,present & future of myself. Many of my relatives & freinds seen this & find is perfect & correct. I advise to all to see their future & feel the exiting things in life – Anil
I’ve visited many nadi centers in Punjab & Harayna. System is very same as you told.I’ve got the nadi leaves of My entire family. No doubt nadi astrology Is great method to know future. But the predictions are not 100% accurate . Nadi readers tell the good things of future boastly & ignores the bad ones.My neighbor’s age was told by a nadi reader 85. but he was dead in just 67th. I think the leaves r 100% correct but readers r not. To get the full knowledge about nadi system one must read book Nadi Astrology (English, Hindi) written by Shashikant oak. – Sandeep Bansal
We have also received many queries asking us about the details and locations of these centers. These centers are spread all across India and a little googling on the centers of your city should do the trick. If you live in Delhi then check here for more information on how you can see your leaf.